Where's the best place to download music?
Where's the best place to download music?
"Ability is worthless without opportunity"
limewire
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Bearshare is pretty good too.
yeah I use Bearshare I've had it for a few years now I really like it.
a cd store usually does it for me
---Grip it.....and Rip It---
Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!
well Roy as I recall you were the one who told me Bearshare was good to use.
I've since changed my ways, the real deal is the only way to go
---Grip it.....and Rip It---
Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!
All said are pretty good till you get caught...I had a friend whom got caught and now he is facing a $10,000 fine and 5 years in prison for downloading music.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
What is the ratio of getting caught downloading illegally?
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Bookmarks